Dec 31, 2008

pasadena!

i made plans to hang with dave before i even made my way to california and what epic plans they were. lunch at pei wei followed by camera shopping at samy's! since the rancho pei wei closed down everyone has to make the commute to pasadena if they want to enjoy that delicious asian treat of a restaurant. well damnit, we made that commute.

pasadena.
pasadena.
pasadena.
pasadena.

man i miss my friends =(

we made our way to samys and dave almost hit david caruso with his car. random. my intentions [at samys] were to buy a fisheye for my camera, an offshoot cable for my flash and a filter for the lens rob bought for me. check, check and check.

pasadena.
pasadena.

the guys ended up buying some film cameras to mess around with... as soon as i develop the film from those ill post em =)

No comments: