Aug 16, 2009

travis' birthday!!

august is SO birthday filled... how i love those leos ;)! for travs big day we headed to the infamous bjs for some good pizza/brew/friends. it was fun to see everyone again after my brief hiatus. mainly posi vibes were spread and several hard laughs were had - in all it was a fun filled night. not to mention i got to see these babes!

travis' birthday.

how the time flies, i remember turning 18 and celebrating my birthday with travis at chuck e. cheese! thats almost a solid 10 years that ive known this man! so travis, buddy, this post is dedicated to you and youre beautiful little soul! thank you for standing by me through thick and thin... not to mention putting up with all of my bs!

travis' birthday.

travis' birthday.

travis' birthday.

travis' birthday.

travis' birthday.

travis' birthday.

travis' birthday.

i polished the night off with a quick stop at king's fish house on my way home for some healthy eats and some quality time with more of my faves.

king's fish house.

No comments: