Jan 31, 2009

hangover city.

i was SO SO SO SO hungover and i had to be awake at 6:30-7 this morning to take kolt and kyle to six flags. i barely made it to my hair appointment with angi yesterday (after sleeping in until 2:30.. really kali?!) six flags was awesome but REALLY rattled my fragile dome. anyway this post is dedicated to last night:

i went to classic to pick up a camera/shirt damaris had bought for me from brandon. hung with the BFF/dudes for a minute. met up with philly and he gave me some new sneaks! yay. dave finagled the keys to their new house from brian. 2 black prostitutes later we set foot in the new flores/seghers/aguilar casa! soooo excited for those guys. not to mention the cuzzi in their backyard may or may not be calling my name.

somehow dave and brian roped me into cosmic bowling?! dave and brian were partying so i figured it was worth sticking around to see.
champs.

champs.

the tables turned and i became the dd last night. after countless 90's jams and strobe lights the plan was to make it to downtown redlands in one piece. we went to the dirty bird and oddly enough aj, kayla and mike v were there. pretty solid night if i might say. brian was KILLING ME! he kept telling me how sexual he was and to take more photos of him posing on the shuffle board table. what a ham!
champs.

champs.

champs.

champs.
soo good =)

No comments: